Focus On Your Business – We Focus on your IT!
At Hands of Support, we know you can’t manage what you can’t measure. Our 24 x 7 monitoring, alerting and reporting service provides us with the information, data, network performance trending analysis and security vulnerability information critical to service, plan and manage your IT environment.
You have invested in your IT infrastructure and rely on its performance, security and reliability. Acme’s services not only ensures you have a qualified team ready to service this critical asset but also the real time data to ensure its being done on time, when needed, using the most advanced network asset tracking and Performance monitoring .
Monitoring and Reporting
- Our proactive monitoring and alerting identifies, tracks and reports on issues effecting the security, performance and reliability of your IT.
- By analyzing network device alerts, pre-failure indicators, performance benchmarks and security issues, preventative maintenance opportunities are identified.
Maximize Your Return on IT Spending
- Our service includes a complete asset inventory and regular health, security, and performance analysis reporting so that you can see what you have and how well those IT assets are working for you.
- Our improvement recommendations will help you lower your total cost of IT, including the hidden cost of downtime, substandard performance, and lost productivity due to incompatible or out-of-date software.
Web-based Central Dashboard, Executive Summary, Website Availability, Site Performance
Real Time Alerting and Monthly Reporting
- Includes all systems, network devices, as well as website performance.
- Monthly reports provided and reviewed by Acme Solution Provider
Valuable Asset-based Control
- Complete summary of hardware & software
- Comprehensive detail of all hardware and software asset inventories.
- Up-to-date warranty status information.
- Identification of unauthorized software
Site Hardware Summary, Device Attributes, Software Asset Inventory
Features & Benefits
MBSA Reports, Site Alerts, Site Security
- Baseline security scanning to detect security holes
- Continuous monitoring for viruses, worms, spam ware, and other malware.
- Automated verification of data backup completion and identification of any failed backups
- Automated delivery of two preventative services.
- Up-to-date security patches for your desktops and servers and identification of failed or missing patches
- Comprehensive server health reports for all servers
Quarterly Business Review
Our network service program includes a Quarterly Business Review with your organization.
Prior to each QBR Acme will audit all alerts and reports generated over the preceding 90 days and prepare a comprehensive analysis of our findings as well as demonstrate areas of cost savings, increased performance, any security vulnerabilities and over all health assessment of your network..
These meetings are designed to help ensure:
- Are aligned with your IT business goals and address any changes as they occur;
- Present all the reports we have captured over the past quarter – ensuring you understand its overall impact to your business;
Our QBR summary and reports include:
- Executive Summary
- Website Monitoring
- Windows Server Health
- Work Completed Summary
- Site Performance
- Patch Status Detail
- Site Health
- Server Health
- MBSA and Patch Summary
- Asset Inventory
- Device Performance
- Site Performance
- Website Performance
- Review and update you on all the work completed in the last quarter and discuss project(s) in progress;
- Help identify IT solutions that will address existing and future IT requirements allowing you to ultimately make informed financial decisions.
Hands of Support will provide the following services for as low as:
$199 per month (based on 24 month contract)
$249 per month (based on a 12 month contract)
Discounts available for pre paid service contracts (25% off quarterly payments or 50% off up front annual payment)
- Continuous Monitoring 24×7
- Asset Management
- Security Assurance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Monthly Reports
- Quarterly Business Reviews